Health Services Administration
Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- HSA 205 Introduction to the American Health System (3 credits)
- HSA 241 Healthcare Informatics (3 credits)
- HSA 360 Health Care Law & Ethics (3 credits)
- HSA 440 Health Services Administration (3 credits)
- HSA 460 Health Services Policy and Regulation (3 credits)
Explore Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
UIU Locations for Minor in Health Services Administration
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.